We’re getting lots of calls and emails from directors and managers alike, asking about the upcoming mandatory licensing of condo managers. The CAI is putting together a luncheon with key players and experts on the topic. Register now for October 26, 2017.
Everything you need to know
Join the CAI on October 26, 2017 for a luncheon on Condominium Manager Licensing. An expert panel of condominium lawyers with representatives from the Condo Management Regulatory Authority and from the Ministry of Government and Consumer services will discuss everything you need to know on the new condominium licensing procedure.
When: October 26, 2017 at 11:00 am
Where: At Parkview Manor at 55 Barber Greene Rd. #1, Toronto
The panel will include:
- Aubrey LeBlanc, Chairman of the Board at CMRAO
- Rod Escayola, Partner at Gowling WLG
- Dawn Bauman, Senior VP Government & Public Affairs CAI
- Matthew Hellin, Manager of the Policy Unit, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Lisa Parker, Counsel Legal Services Branch, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
The discussion will be moderated by Shawn Pulver (Partner at MacDonald Sager Manis LLP).
Register now to save your spot!
Community Association Institute
Last January, the Community Association Institute launched its Canadian chapter. CAI provides education, licensing and credentialing opportunities to condominium managers across Canada and abroad. The CAI’s resources, knowledge and networks supplement the education, advocacy and research efforts that currently exists in Canada.