CAI Canada is holding another luncheon seminar on Feb. 28, 2018. This one will be jam-packed with practical tips to help you navigate the changes to the Condo Act and the multiple condo forms. There are a few spots still available but but they are going fast. Click here for more info and to register.
What: A guide to understanding the Amended Condo Act and Regulations
When: February 28 at 11 am (lunch and presentation at noon)
Where: Parkview Manor, 55 Barber Greene Road, # 1 – Toronto
- Andrew Fortin – Senior Vice President, External Affairs, Associa
- Marko Djurdjevac – Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General – Civil Law Division
- Frank D’Onofrio – Vice Chair, Condominium Authority of Ontario
- Rod Escayola – Gowling WLG
- Shawn Pulver – Macdonald Sager Manis LLP
For whom: Everyone who wishes to better understand the amendments to the Condo Act, its Regs and Forms.
Come for the lunch, leave with knowledge!