Spring is in the air! Just in time for the 6th annual CCI-EO/ACMO Conference in Ottawa on June 9, 2018.
This year they’re shaking things up. The Conference will be on a Saturday to accommodate more participants. They will also have multiple concurrent panels at the same time. This will allow to cover more topics. You may want to send more than one director or manager to be able to attend more of the mini-sessions.
This conference is always a great opportunity to meet with industry experts, property managers, trades and service providers and, more importantly, to network with fellow condo directors.
The program this year includes the following presentations:
- Changes to the Condo Act;
- Update on the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) and on the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO);
- Suite invaders (smoke, water, short term rentals);
- New requirements for condo directors;
- Developing effective board process and policies;
- Building envelop renewal;
- Electrical vehicles in condos;
- Updating governing documents;
- Self-managed condos conundrums;
- Accommodating a disability and mental health;
- A legal panel;
- And much more!
Rod Escayola will be presenting at the event. I’ll also be attending.
Register early to avoid missing out. You can register online or download the registration form on CCI-EO’s website. We hope to see you there and we look forward to meeting and chatting with you on June 9th.