Are you looking for networking opportunities or to get more knowledgeable on condo matters? Here is the list of the known condo training and networking events for February and March in Ontario. Each of these offers a unique opportunity to gain condo knowledge and to meet with other like-minded condo-driven individuals. Read on to find an event near you.
- February 23: CCI – Level 100 Director’s Course – Information
- February 7: CAI – CAI Canada Inaugural Conference and Expo 2019
- February 19: GetQuorum + Minutes Solutions – Breakfast and Learn: How to Amend a Declaration – Information
- February 1: ACMO -Burlington Conference – Information
- February 13: CCI – GH-Introduction to Condominiums – Stoney Creek – Information
- February 12: CCI – Seminar – Budgets: Responsibilities, Creation, Liabilities – Information
- February 21: CCI – Condo Finance 101 – Information
- March 27: CDG – The pitfalls of the new Condo Act – details are emailed directly to CDG members.
- March 27: CCI – Drinks & Disasters – Information
- March 2: CCI – Directors Best Practices for Condo Administration – Information
- March 7: ACMO – Pub Night – Information
- March 22: ACMO – GTA Luncheon (Pearson Convention Centre) – Information
- March 22: OBA – Elder Law & Real Property Law Program – Information
- March 27: PM Springfest – Information
- March 30: CCI – Annual Education Extravaganza – Information
- March 1: CCI -CCI GHG Lunch & Learn: Choosing the Right Contractor – Information
- March 8: CCI – CCI-GRC Professional Partners Lunch & Learn – Preventative Maintenance – Information
- March 1: ACMO/CCI – Huronia Luncheon – Information
- March 12: CCI – Seminar – Climate Change: Its impact in Condominiums – Information
Did we miss something?
Hosting or attending a condo event in Ontario that isn’t on this list? If you know of any other condominium training opportunities in the province, let us know!
Be sure to check back every month for further updates!