Episode 2: Locking Down CondoLand
March 25, 2020
- Quarantine rules: Can corporation enforce it and to what extent?
- Access to the building and to units: move in/out; deliveries, in suite renos…
- What to do with short-term rentals and guests suites?
- Collecting fees, special assessments and liens
- Auditor and budgets during the crisis
- Brian Antman CPA, CA (Adams & Miles llp)
- Sandy Foulds (Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)