Episode 14: Getting Ready for a Covid Summer
Ontario is lifting restrictions; pools and patios are set to open and social bubbles are expanding. Tune in to hear our experts discuss the steps to take now as CondoLand prepares for the summer:
- Precautions if you are going to reopen
- Your patios,
- Rooftop terraces
- Adopting new protocols and rules now to be ready for later
- Rules vs. policies?
- Waivers or not?
- New covid-rules?
- How to adopt them?
- How to communicate them?
- Enforcing these new rules?
- How is the insurance industry reacting to covid risks?
- Changing Section 98 and renovation agreements to deal with new protocols
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Ryan Van Es (Pool Works)
- Tricia Size (Gallagher Insurance)