Episode 12: “Electronic Voting”
Feel free to share your views about virtual meetings by taking our survey.
Last week, we dealt with electronic voting. To help us with this, we invited CondoVoter to host Gowling Landings’ next AGM. We walked through e-voting from beginning to end:
- The Preliminary notice;
- The General notice;
- How candidates will upload their disclosure and bios;
- What the ballot will look like;
- How will owners vote;
- How to deal with candidates from the floor;
- How to retrieve the vote results;
- How to deal with routine and procedural voting;
- How to deal with director elections.
You can download our:
Do send us your questions ahead of time so we can integrate them into our presentation. You can submit your questions using the registration form below.
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Condo Voter