Episode 13: “How do your condo fees compare?”
We’re all a little covid-fatigued. So, we thought of doing something different this week. We divided the webinar in two segments:
- First, a live Q&A session (we like to live on the edge);
- Second, we will share the results of our most ambitious survey (yet), which compares “condo fees” across the province.
For the live Q&A, we encouraged you to send us your questions ahead of time and invited guest speakers to help answer them.
Our Condo Fee Survey Results will help you understand:
- What drives common expenses up or down?
- How the age or size of a corporation affect them?
- How they compare from city to city?
- How highrises compare to townhomes?
- What amenities are more expensive to maintain?
- Most importantly, how you compare to others?
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Justin Tudor (Keller Engineering)