The single most complicated issue in condo land: Condo Insurance.
If you have not done so already, consider taking our survey on condo insurance. This will help us get an accurate picture of insurance challenges in CondoLand. Probably best to have this answered by the director with most knowledge on your insurance file. Have in hand your insurance certificate.
- How insurance works in the condo world?
- Different types of insurance required
- Industry trends and what’s to come
- Who pays for what?
- When to turn to the owners?
- When to turn to the Corporation?
- How to improve your corporation’s situation?
- Insurance deductible bylaw
- At fault
- No fault
- Standard Unit bylaw
- Including everything
- Bare box
- Implementing inspections and protocols to minimize risk
The Gowling crew:
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Tricia Baratta (Gallagher Insurance)
- Charles Davies (Condo Director)
- Stacey S. Kurck (FirstService Residential)