Webinar Login Instructions
CondoVirus Webinar – April 1, 2020
The webinar will start at the following time:
- Wednesday, April 1, at 5 pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
Click here if you want to download the presentation materials ahead of time. The presentation will be shown on the screen.
For those of you who are familiar with the login process, click here to join the webinar. You should do so a couple of minutes before we are set to commence. The conference ID# is: ### ### ###. [The link and conference ID # will be activated the day of the webinar].
For those not familiar with the login process (or for those login in for the first time) please read below.
See login info below.
Before the webinar
If you are going to watch us on your tablet or iPhone, you may wish to download the ZoomM Cloud meetings App. This step is not required if you are going to join us via your laptop or computer.
How to join the webinar:
- To join the webinar, click here a couple of minutes before it starts. [The link will be activated the day of the webinar]
- You will be prompted to join the webinar (the prompts are very user-friendly). These prompts may include:
- “Open Zoom meeting”
- You may be asked for the conference ID #: ### ### ### [The conference ID will be posted here the day of the webinar]
- “Join with computer audio”
- For most of you, that’s all you need to do.
Joining using a tablet / iPhone:
- If using a tablet or smartphone, you may have to download the ZoomM Cloud meetings You’ll be prompted for this. You may want to do this before the webinar.
- You won’t need to create a profile.
- You’ll be able to join in once you’ve installed the App. If asked, the conference ID#: ### ### ### [The conference ID will be posted here the day of the webinar]
Joining us using the internet / web:
- If encountering problems, try joining in by clicking here (or go to https://zoom.us/):
- click join meeting (at the top)
- Entering the conference IDs (listed above).
- If all fails, you can call in by using one of the following numbers:
Dial by your location
- +1 647 374 4685 Canada
- +1 647 558 0588 Canada
- +1 778 907 2071 Canada
- +1 204 515 1268 Canada
- +1 438 809 7799 Canada
- +1 587 328 1099 Canada
During the webinar
- You will be able to see us/hear us. Make sure your volume is up.
- We will not hear you. Your microphone will be on mute. We ask you not to turn on your microphone.
- We recommend you do not turn on your camera. If you leave it off, we will not see you.
- You can send in live questions either by using the chat functionality on your screen or by sending in your questions by email (click the link or send your emails to Macpherson@gowlingwlg.com).
- Please note that the signal (sound and image) will vary depending on the strength of your internet signal. In many cases, accessing internet by landline (rather than wifi) provides a better signal.
- Please note that, generally, our collective communication infrastructures (and that of the webinar provider (Zoom)) are being stretched to their limits these days due to the high demand. This may affect the quality of the transmission.
After the webinar:
- We will post the webinar online (through the CondoAdviser.ca).
- Check our next webinars here.
- You will need to subscribe again.
Thanks for your leadership in these unprecedented times.