Our next webinar is scheduled for Tuesday April 7 at 5 pm (Eastern time).
Check our next webinars here.
We’re still finalizing the agenda but we are being flooded with questions. We will cover the following topics (and more).
- Changes to essential services
- The province has changed its definition of essential services
- Not all condo management is essential
- Not all construction work is essential
- Governments tightening quarantine measures
- How to deal with the increasing number of confirmed cases?
- Can you enforce quarantine?
- Must you notify the owners? What do you tell them?
- What obligations do you have to secure the safety/health of your occupants?
- What can you do with those who won’t self quarantine?
- Can you stop visitors from entering the building?
- Can you stop deliveries? What about open houses?
- Can you report breaches to the police?
- Will the city help you enforce quarantine?
- How to deal with owners’ meetings that cannot wait?
- Can we hold meetings by proxies?
- Can we vote electronically without a by-law?
- Can we meet by webinar?
- Has the province suspended all AGMs?
- How to deal with April’s arrears?
- To lien or not to lien?
- Has the lien process changed?
- Can we give a break to some owners but not to all?
We are still listing our speakers but you’ll see much of the same returning experts:
- Sandy Foulds (CCI)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
View on Demand
- General IPAC Practice and Disinfection Guidance for Commercial or Residential Buildings
- PHAC Fact Sheet re Self-Isolation
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings
- COVID-19 Guidance for Workplaces / Businesses and Employers
- You can download the powerpoint presentation here.
- You can view the webinar here.