Our Holiday Webinar is around the corner! Join us for our 2020 year in review and our Condo Jeopardy Competition – our tribute to Alex Trebek. This one is going to be informative and fun!
Here’s the registration link, but read on to learn more about the exciting topics and line up.
Date: December 2, at 5pm
- A year in review (and what a year it’s been):
- Important cases
- Change to the CAT
- Preparing your condo for a safe and socially distant holidays;
- A tribute to Alex Trebek: come and test your condo knowledge in our very own Jeopardy! game.
You don’t want to miss this one!
Looking for contestants
We are looking for contestants to test their condo knowledge in our very own Jeopardy! game. Whether you are a condo director, a manager, a professional or a service provider, if you feel you have what it takes, we are looking for you! We are looking for 3-4 contestant to take on the Jeopardy! challenge. Send us a line if you think you have what it takes.
The Gowling crew:
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Denise Lash (Lash Condo Law)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Josée Deslongchamps (DES Services)
Registration is easier than ever: Click on this link to register!
You’ll get an automatic confirmation, with login credentials! You’ll be able to easily add it to your calendar.
Register now and save your spot!