A good condo manager is essential to the smooth operations of your condo. Through thick and thin, your manager is your most trusted ally and, in many cases, your first responder. For this reason, it is essential to build a trusting and respectful, long-term relationship with them. Still, sometimes, the “fit” is lost and management needs to be changed. This can be a daunting and very disruptive transition.
Join our speakers to learn when, why and how to change management.
This webinar was recorded on May 10, 2023.
Watch on demand
You can watch this webinar by clicking here.
- Considerations before changing management
- Termination clauses in management contract
- Timing of the transition properly
- What to look for in new management
- RFP process
- Reviewing a new management contracts
- Transition between old and new management
- Turn over of documents
- Starting things on the right foot
The Gowling crew:
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- Murray Johnson (Crossbridge)
- Shelley Seaby (Condo management group)
- We’re looking for a director who is willing to share their experience. Contact us if you have what it takes to join the panelists