After a lazy summer hiatus, the Fab Fours and your favourite Condo Twins are back!!
Indeed, CondoAdviser is launching its webinar season, on Wednesday, Sept. 9, at 5pm.
Naturally, our first episode will focus on… you’ve guessed it: COVID.
Lots has happened since our last webinar of last Spring: Ontario had ended the emergency, most of Ontario has entered into phase 3 and many cities have adopted bylaws making masks mandatory in interior common elements.
So, we’ll use our first episode to catch up on:
- What does Phase 3 mean?
- To mask or not to mask in common elements?
- New AGM deadlines and whether you can still hold them virtually?
- How to safely reopen your amenities?
You’ll recognize your favourite cast!
The Gowling crew:
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Sean Cornish (Apollo Property Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
We’d love to hear from a Condo Director who has a success story to share about reopening amenities! If you have a success story and what it takes to join the panel, send us an email telling us about you, your corporation and about how you reopened your amenities. We will see if we can add a director to the panel!
Registration is easier than ever: Click here to register!
You’ll get an automatic confirmation, with login credentials! You’ll be able to easily add it to your calendar.
Register now and save your spot!
We can’t wait to get back on the webinar saddle!