Below, you will find links to many of the mandatory forms to be used under the Condominium Act. These forms are intended to help standardize and facilitate, among other things, communication between condo boards and owners. Most of the forms are mandatory and many of them were issued on November 1st, 2017.
Please note that, for now, links to the fillable forms work best on Internet Explorer. You also need the latest version PDF version (v. 8 or higher). If experiencing difficulties with the links below you can:
- Either right-click on the form, select “save link as” and save the form on your computer; OR
- Click on the Printable version below (second bullet for each forms).
- Periodic Information Certificate
- Information Certificate Update
- New Owner Information Certificate
- Notice of Online Posting of Information Certificate
Meeting of owners (and AGMs)
- Preliminary Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Submission to Include Material in the Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Notice of Meeting of Owners
- Proxy Form
- Notice of Meeting of Owners (when quorum is lost)
Records of the Corporation
- Notice Relating to Record of Owners
- Notice Relating to Record of Mortgagees
- Agreement to Receive Notices Electronically – not a mandatory form
- Request for Records
- Board’s Response to Request for Records
- Waiver by Requester of Records
Various other forms
- Address for service (corporation) – notice of change (section 108)
- Amendment to declaration or description
- By-law Certificate
- Lease – summary (section 83)
- Lien certificate
- Lien – Discharge Certificate
- Lien Notice to owner
- Reserve Fund- Notice of future funding of (section 94)
More condominium related forms are available here.
This page was last updated on Feb. 24, 2018.