As of January 1, 2020, the province has delegated to the Condo Authority of Ontario the responsibility over many of the condominium forms. We have updated our website to ensure you always have access to the most up-to-date forms.
Below, you will find links to many of the condominium forms to be used under the Condominium Act. These forms are intended to help standardize and facilitate, among other things, communication between condo boards and owners. Most of the forms are mandatory.
Please note that, for now, links to the fillable forms work best on Internet Explorer. You also need the latest version PDF version (v. 8 or higher). If experiencing difficulties with the links below you can:
- Either right-click on the form, select “save link as” and save the form on your computer; OR
- Click on the Printable version below (second bullet for each forms).
- Status Certificate (mandatory form, not fillable online)
- Notice of Online Posting of Information Certificate (mandatory form)
Meeting of owners (and AGMs)
- Preliminary Notice of Meeting of Owners (mandatory form)
- Notice of meeting by owners after the board lost quorum (mandatory form)
- Notice of meeting by owners when lost quorum (printable)
- Submission to Include Material in the Notice of Meeting of Owners (mandatory form)
- Director disclosure form (optional, we suggest our own)
Records of the Corporation
- Notice Relating to Record of Mortgagees (optional)
- Agreement to Receive Notices Electronically (optional)
- Board’s Response to Request for Records (mandatory form)
Various other forms
- Agreement to receive notices electronically (optional)
- Address for service (corporation) – notice of change (section 108)
- Amendment to declaration or description
- By-law Certificate
- Lease – summary (section 83)
- Lien certificate
- Lien – Discharge Certificate
- Lien Notice to owner
- Reserve Fund- Notice of future funding of (section 94)
More condominium forms are available on the CAO’S website.
If you cannot find the forms you are looking for, you may wish to search the Government of Ontario website who still houses some forms.
This page was last updated on Jan. 3, 2020.