Episode 9: Coming Out of the Dark
Ontario is cautiously easing restrictions and CondoLand is chomping at the bit to return to normal. Locking down was the easy part. Holding back and prudently easing off will be far more difficult.
This week, our expert panel will tackle the following topics:
- Easing Restrictions
- Update on provincial restrictions
- Window cleaning and other spring work
- Landscaping (by professionals and by volunteers)
- Renovations in unit
- Dealing with returning contractors
- Reopening Amenities
- What amenities should you re-open?
- When and under what precautions?
- fitness rooms, pools, patios and other amenities…
- Virtual Meetings
- How to hold a successful virtual board meeting
- Directors terms and directors running from the floor
- To postpone or not your AGM
- Calculating new AGM dates and required notices
- E-voting / E-meeting bylaws
- Enforcement in times of pandemic
- Can we suspend our rules?
- How can we enforce our new measures?
- Enforcement – step by step
Send us your questions and suggestions! We build our agenda on what’s troubling you!
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)