Recent tragic events in the condo industry are raising new (and pressing) questions on condos’ ability to ensure the safety and security of their owners, directors and managers. Our February webinar covers the various mechanisms in place and those we ought to implement to improve our collective safety. Our speakers focus on threats, dangerous conduct and harassment coming from within condos.
This webinar was recorded on February 1, 2023.
- How to deal with difficult/dangerous occupants
- How to deal with harassment
- Practical steps to make your condo safer for all
- Protocol to be implemented to deal with dangerous situations
- Rules you can adopt to increase everyone’s safety
- Tools under the Condo Act to deal with dangerous occupants (and provisions not yet enacted)
- Security cameras and privacy considerations
- And more…
The Gowling crew:
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Scott Hill (3D SRS seucrity)
- Jason Reid (National life Safety Group)