CondoVirus Webinar: “The Long and Winding Road”
Episode 7 – April 29
- Legal Enigma
- The province has adopted an urgent order in council:
- Postponing all AGMs
- Allowing for e-meeting and e-voting
- Authorizing electronic communications
- Permitting virtual board meetings
- What does it all mean for you?
- To call or not to call your AGM?
- How to ensure a secure, transparent, productive and compliant meeting?
- Do you still need a e-meeting and e-voting by-law?
- Engineering Stumper
- Which sign of building distress should not be ignored during the pandemic?
- Have your papers in order for “essential work”
- Safety/Security Riddle
- How to deal with emergency crisis during the pandemic?
- What have we learned from the recent condo fires?
- Management Puzzle
- Volunteer work
- Yearly spring projects
- Explaining what is “essential”
- Technology struggle
- Financial mystery
- New Federal rent subsidy: does it apply to condos?
- Brian Antman (Adams Miles LLP)
- Sandy Foulds (CCI / Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Justin Tudor (Keller Engineering)
View on Demand