Episode 6: “The Beat Goes On”
April 22, 2020.
- Insurance Conundrum:
- Are you insured for this?
- How to protect your directors and the corporation against future claims?
- Engineering riddle:
- Is my HVAC contributing to the problem?
- Can we proceed with this urgent work?
- Financial mystery:
- Do we qualify for any of the federal subsidies?
- Updating our PIC and status certificate
- Maintenance challenge:
- Who must clean an infected unit?
- Management puzzle:
- Dealing with this week’s crises
- AGM Teaser:
- Precautions to ensure the integrity of online meetings
- Brian Antman (Adams Miles llp)
- Sandy Foulds (CCI / Wilson Blanchard Management)
- Katherine Gow (ACMO)
- Rod Escayola (Gowling WLG)
- Denise Lash (Community Association Institute (Canada) /Lash Condo Law)
- Graeme MacPherson (Gowling WLG)
- David Plotkin (Gowling WLG)
- Jason Reid (National Life Safety Group)
- Tricia Size (Gallagher Insurance)
- Justin Tudor (Keller Engineering)